Do you hate it when people promise to callback, but don’t?
Are you a functional human? Not just one who knows the good parts; more than a prototype. Can you explain this?
If you don’t react to our dad jokes is it because you find them a bit dry?
If you are a good human being who values an excellent, relaxed team environment we’d like to get to know you.
How this role fits into our team
In this role, you will
- Produce clean, simple and good production quality code with an emphasis on maintainability and be able to debug front-end code for maximum compatibility
- Consider who will be using the software you write and for what purpose
- Contribute to projects where the overall objective is to deliver quality software on time and on budget
- Collaborate with the team and our clients in various stages of a product's lifecycle
- Maintain the best choice in tools to create a productive development environment
- Maintain clear documentation required to handover and share work with the team
- Help grow and refine how the team operates by refining and building upon work processes, templates, and ways of working
- Stay up to date with industry best practice, web standards, accessible development practices, responsive web design and user experience
We can't wait to meet you if you have
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Experience working in an agency environment or as a freelancer with strong client facing skills
- Experience with and are comfortable working onsite with clients
Our hiring process is simple
- Fill in the application form to introduce yourself.
- Screening call to chat about you and the role.
- If the screening call goes well, you will be invited in for a behavioural based interview.
- References and final decision are made after our interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all applicants including people of different ages, gender, ethnicity, physical ability, sexual orientation, religious belief, work experience, educational background.
We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes sent from recruiters.