How this role fits into our team
Our UX Designers work through all stages of our design process to create usable and engaging digital products and services. You anticipate and plan activities to achieve desired project outcomes and goals. You use interaction design methods and bring together user needs, business objectives and tech considerations to arrive at a valuable experience and feasible solutions. You enjoy facilitating workshops and running human centred activities to understand users, identify measures of success and explore and test ideas. You are comfortable navigating ambiguity and bring a practical approach to solving problems. You bring the team on a journey and create a shared vision of what’s being designed. You document UX insights and designs through reports, sketches, user flows, sitemaps, wireframes, interactive prototypes and confidently present and share with developers, visual designers and clients.
In this role you will
- Plan and lead projects and ensure work aligns to desired project outcomes and goals
- Work across all stages of the design process including supporting the initial sales phase for planning and also discovery right through to delivery with UX/UI Designers, Developers and clients
- Plan and facilitate human centred design activities and test ideas early to iterate on ideas to meet user needs
- Design end to end digital systems, applications, mobile apps and websites
- Present work and articulate design decisions and recommendations to clients
- Collaborate with developers and foster a partnership to get to the best solutions
- Advocate for a quality and consistent end-to-end user experience
- Have a passion to help grow and refine how the team operates by refining and building upon work processes, templates, and ways of working
- Love sharing your knowledge with the team and you encourage individuals to explore how they approach design and coach on Interaction Design methods
We can’t wait to meet you if you have
- At least 3+ years experience as a UX Designer or equivalent role
- Excellent planning and facilitation skills and you love running workshops
- A portfolio reflecting a strong design sense and problem-solving skills and examples of design artifacts demonstrating your methods and interaction design competencies
- Experience with and are comfortable working onsite with clients
Our hiring process is simple
- Fill in the application form to introduce yourself.
- Screening call to chat about you and the role.
- If the screening call goes well, you will be invited in for a behavioural based interview.
- References and final decision are made after our interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all applicants including people of different ages, gender, ethnicity, physical ability, sexual orientation, religious belief, work experience, educational background.
We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes sent from recruiters.